Precision Granite Tops
Precision Granite Tops

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Joseph Forish (Thursday, April 14 16 08:56 am EDT)

Precision Granite did a GREAT job installing 3 vanity tops in my condo. They had remnants available which were perfect for these smaller areas. They installed them perfectly and I would use them
    again in a second. Thanks Robert and Kevin for your excellent and precise work.

• Eileen Stafford (Saturday, March 15 14 10:21 am EDT)

Precision Granite just installed my kitchen granite and it is beautiful! Professional and best price anywhere. We love our kitchen!

• Ted (Monday, August 19 13 05:51 pm EDT)

Granite counter tops are beautiful and transform your kitchen.

• Granite Countertops (Friday, August 17 12 09:31 am EDT)

I just renovated my home and installed granite countertops throughout. I did a lot of research before and ended up going with granite. It was the best decision I could have made. Not only is is
    beautiful, it is durable, stain resistant, and will last me a long time! I recommend everyone explore the option of going with granite countertops when renovating their homes!

• Granite countertops (Tuesday, June 26 12 10:04 pm EDT)

Great website, great reviews. Thanks!

• Terry Helton (Monday, June 18 12 05:41 pm EDT)

My wife and I are pleased and amazed at the craftsmanship of Robert and Jovontae. They spent the entire work day making sure everything was perfect and not one complaint. Looks fabulous. We knew
    before they arrived that we had made the right decision. Thank You so very much.
    Terry & Ginny Helton

• charbel karkour (Thursday, May 31 12 07:33 pm EDT)

great work, clean finishing job, and most of all very precise.
    everyone was helpful and professional.
    one of the best i dealt with as a contractor.

• Sean (Friday, May 18 12 03:20 pm EDT)

Great job on the Bar Top guys, we arr enjoying the new space.

• Barbara Williams (Monday, May 07 12 09:48 am EDT)

You guys made us very happy. We absolutely love our kitchen. Thanks you Precision Granite.

• Dennis LaSalle (Monday, April 16 12 11:05 am EDT)

Precision Granite Tops = SIMPLY THE BEST!!!
    Thanks Guys